- Between libraries: the interlibrary loan serviceMore example sentences
- He compares the delay in unblocking or disabling the filter to traditional delays associated with requesting materials from closed stacks or interlibrary lending practices.
- Also, for some reason, interlibrary lending never did pick up in India (and most other parts of the developing world).
- The trickiest one I've had in recent years was the house research organ of a New Zealand medical school, but an interlibrary search turned it up.
More definitions of interlibraryDefinition of interlibrary in:
- The US English dictionary