Definition of interlocutor in English:
A person who takes part in a dialogue or conversation.
- But that's not what my interlocutors, particularly the German ones, really want.
- This is why the current engagement between my interlocutors and myself is particularly valuable.
- All of these narratives unfold partly as dialogues with what seem to be sympathetic but ineffectual interlocutors, perhaps lawyers.
- Example sentences
- For the last three days I have been listening to recordings of oral interlocutions of such a numbing homogeneity as to leave your correspondent jaded in the extreme.
- David Makinson is reacting to the style of my interlocution, not its content.
- Perhaps we are now in a better position, after our interlocutions with Douglas and Balthasar, to argue this more fully in closing.
Words that rhyme with interlocutorcollocutor
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia