- The frequency to which a radio signal is converted during heterodyne reception.More example sentences
- TV detection works by detecting leakage from the receiver of the oscillator used to convert the received frequency down to the intermediate frequency used inside the receiver.
- The components are connected using an intermediate frequency that carries both power and data.
- The center frequency of the output range is called the intermediate frequency, or IF.
More definitions of intermediate frequencyDefinition of intermediate frequency in:
- The US English dictionary