Definition of interpersonal in English:
Relating to relationships or communication between people: you will need good interpersonal skills
More example sentences
- Both are similar to the extent that they are encountered in interpersonal relationships.
- In this statement, there is not a word about improving the patient's interpersonal relationships.
- This aspect may show subconscious difficulties in close interpersonal relationships.
- Example sentences
- More interpersonally oriented social psychologists and cultural anthropologists view emotions as being created among people.
- The authors suggest that aggression by narcissists is an interpersonally meaningful and specific response to an ego threat.
- It has been suggested that females are socialized to be more interpersonally sensitive and empathic.
Words that rhyme with interpersonalimpersonal, personal, transpersonal
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.