Definition of interpretative in English:
Relating to or providing an interpretation: activities designed to reinforce students' interpretative skills
More example sentences
- Experience has shown that ampelography is a field of systematic botany requiring very specialized skills and interpretative ability, as well as an extraordinary memory.
- However, taking nothing for granted, and in part because of some of the difficulties I at first encountered, I have been energetic in seeking to extend the range of my interpretative skills.
- Moreover, once they are collected, considerable interpretative skill is required to ascertain the meaning of the materials that have been uncovered.
- Example sentences
- How do we understand and evaluate the characters of Richard and Bolingbroke, and which one are we supposed to ally ourselves with interpretively, and why?
- Teachings such as these should be taken only interpretively, not definitively.
- Second, the dialogues themselves are extremely varied and interpretatively often quite open.
Definition of interpretative in:
- US English dictionary