- Situated between the first and third quartiles of a distribution.More example sentences
- The interquartile range, which spans the first to the third quartile, indicates the uniformity of the leaving-home experience among all young people.
- The lower and upper whiskers extend to the most extreme data point within 1.5 times the interquartile range of the first and third quartiles, respectively.
- We used means, standard deviations, and interquartile ranges to summarize daily pollution and meteorology data.
More definitions of interquartileDefinition of interquartile in:
- The US English dictionary