Relate or connect to one other: each component interrelates with all the others [with object]: shared values and mechanisms that interrelate peoples in all corners of the world
More example sentences
- The reminder of general systems theory is that all parts of a system are connected and interrelated.
- These standards connect and interrelate technology competencies and information processing skills needed for lifelong learning.
- This is no easy task, since migration of people and trade in goods tend to be closely interrelated.
- Example sentences
- Living in the era of separateness, we have a great hunger for community with its interrelatedness or connectedness.
- Connectivity applies to the interrelatedness of elements within a system, as well as to the relatedness between systems.
- All of his works contain examples from far-flung fields in which only he was able to discern an interrelatedness and connection with the problem at hand.
Words that rhyme with interrelateabate, ablate, aerate, ait, await, backdate, bait, bate, berate, castrate, collate, conflate, crate, create, cremate, date, deflate, dictate, dilate, distraite, donate, downstate, eight, elate, equate, estate, fate, fête, fixate, freight, frustrate, gait, gate, gestate, gradate, grate, great, gyrate, hate, hydrate, inflate, innate, interstate, irate, Kate, Kuwait, lactate, late, locate, lustrate, mandate, mate, migrate, misdate, misstate, mistranslate, mutate, narrate, negate, notate, orate, ornate, Pate, placate, plate, prate, prorate, prostrate, pulsate, pupate, quadrate, rate, rotate, sate, sedate, serrate, short weight, skate, slate, spate, spectate, spruit, stagnate, state, straight, strait, Tate, tête-à-tête, Thwaite, translate, translocate, transmigrate, truncate, underrate, understate, underweight, update, uprate, upstate, up-to-date, vacate, vibrate, wait, weight
Definition of interrelate in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.