Definition of intestinal in English:
Relating to or affecting the intestine: the intestinal tract
More example sentences
- Stomach and intestinal problems are the most common issues that people currently face.
- The causes for chewing wood can be tooth problems and teething, stomach or intestinal parasites or mineral deficiency.
- The gastric phase is initiated by the presence of food in the stomach, and the intestinal phase by food in the intestine.
- Example sentences
- First there is the map on both inside covers tracing the great man's absurdly convoluted campaigns through such intestinally named places as Bactria, Sogdiana and Ecbatana.
- These reports suggest that niacin is primarily sequestered within ruminai bacteria, that little would be available for absorption directly from the rumen, and that the majority of intestinally available niacin is of microbial origin.
- The incapacity caused by such fear and miscommunication is symbolized in these novels by an intestinally bound up male body, in need of release.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan