Belonging naturally; essential: access to the arts is intrinsic to a high quality of life
More example sentences
- The fundamentals of quality are of course intrinsic to the value of a drawing.
- I have been arguing that it is right to say, as most of us want to do, that natural goods have an intrinsic value.
- Lastly, I am satisfied that the proposal would not undermine the intrinsic value of natural or cultural assets.
inherent, innate, inborn, inbred, congenital, natural, native, constitutional, built-in, ingrained, deep-rooted, inseparable, permanent, indelible, ineradicable, ineffaceable;
- More example sentences
- Each of those fields is inherently, intrinsically, international in character.
- Knowledge carries with it the spirit that knowledge is intrinsically good, and that other people should also be educated.
- It's why exchange betting is so intrinsically dangerous for global racing.