- Place or bury (something, especially ashes after cremation) in an urn: she had her husband’s ashes inurned in a plot in Green River CemeteryMore example sentences
- The cremains of no more than two persons, who are members of the same family, may be inurned in one niche.
- When and where appropriate, inurning of cremains can be made by American Heritage Cremation Society.
- Bruce and Frances were cremated and the cremains enurned at Swan Lake Memorial Gardens in Peoria, Illinois.
More definitions of inurnDefinition of inurn in:
- The US English dictionary