- 1British The condition of being an invalid.More example sentences
- Both disorders were a major cause of invalidity from the forces.
- Only by building confidence slowly is it possible to prevent the development of invalidity.
- The five categories of risk are sickness, invalidity, old age, accidents at work and occupational diseases, and finally unemployment.
- 2The fact of not being valid: the resolution on the invalidity of their independence declarationMore example sentences
- To cite the fact that expected grades correlate with ratings as evidence of invalidity is an example of the common error of confusing within-class variance and between-class variance.
- I concede, thanks to several readers, the statistical invalidity of my original comparison, given the disparity in numbers between Chrisitians and Jews.].
- On balance, it seems to me that the fact that a theory may be spread but has been roundly rejected is much stronger evidence of the theory's invalidity than is the legal judgment that the theory may not be spread.
More definitions of invalidityDefinition of invalidity in:
- The US English dictionary