- Extremely useful; indispensable: an invaluable source of informationMore example sentences
- Watch schemes are an invaluable source of grass root information and intelligence.
- The work was then put on video and stored as an invaluable source of reference.
- Certainly, Holinshed's work was an invaluable source for poets and dramatists at this time.
- More example sentences
- But Federer's right to tackle the task optimistically is underlined by the readiness of McEnroe, a superb champion who has become an invaluably cogent broadcaster on tennis, to identify strengths the Swiss has in common with Sampras.
- Rather, they were invaluably aided by sermons that came from the pulpits of religious leaders who preached an obligation of obedience to the secular laws.
- These, invaluably, flesh out the rather basic dance notations which have survived from the period, written in the Beauchamps/Feuillet system.