Extremely useful; indispensable: an invaluable source of information
More example sentences
- Watch schemes are an invaluable source of grass root information and intelligence.
- The work was then put on video and stored as an invaluable source of reference.
- Certainly, Holinshed's work was an invaluable source for poets and dramatists at this time.
indispensable, crucial, critical, key, vital, irreplaceable, extremely useful, extremely helpful, all-important, vitally important, of the utmost importance
- Example sentences
- But Federer's right to tackle the task optimistically is underlined by the readiness of McEnroe, a superb champion who has become an invaluably cogent broadcaster on tennis, to identify strengths the Swiss has in common with Sampras.
- Rather, they were invaluably aided by sermons that came from the pulpits of religious leaders who preached an obligation of obedience to the secular laws.
- These, invaluably, flesh out the rather basic dance notations which have survived from the period, written in the Beauchamps/Feuillet system.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: in|valu¦able
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.