Making one feel strong, healthy, and full of energy: a brisk, invigorating walk
More example sentences
- Women rode the social chaos of the '60s into an invigorating freedom.
- I found the event to be a musically invigorating experience.
- Think back to something you did on your own recently - perhaps an invigorating run or a peaceful moment of solitary reflection.
- Example sentences
- At times her story is invigoratingly liberating, at others it's tinged with sadness.
- Not only are the recordings of an exemplary technical standard, remastering included, but from posterity's perspective, Beecham's Beethoven is still invigoratingly captivating and terrifically fresh.
- The words and thoughts in Lewty's art never succumb to the urgent clip of 21st-century urban life but keep instead to an obsolete, invigoratingly slow pace.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: in|vig¦or|at¦ing
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.