Definition of invoice in English:
A list of goods sent or services provided, with a statement of the sum due for these; a bill.
- This master file then automatically generates key documents such as commercial invoices, packing lists, bills of exchange, and beneficiary certificates in minutes.
- The trend to email is not just affecting personal communications though, some business are already beginning to opt to send electronic copies of invoices and statements in preference to hardcopy.
- I've sent an invoice, statements, reminders, and a final demand which I delivered in person.
verb[with object] Back to top
1Send an invoice to (someone).
- If it is an issue, invoice me for the trip and I will send you an account for the full amount of my professional fees.
- If your last date turned out to be a non-prospect, try invoicing her for half the cost.
- I do know that if she keeps printing my words I shall have to start invoicing her for doing so.
1.1Send an invoice for (goods or services provided).
- It is from those links that the customer derives the right to have transactions effected, even if they are invoiced as services provided to the bank and also alter the bank's financial situation.
- Norman had falsified invoices to purported service providers.
- Cassidy invoiced MC for consultancy services in finding labour purportedly supplied by the 11 alleged sub-contractors who were the subject of the first and second frauds.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan