- 1The fact or condition of being involved with or participating in something: US officials produced evidence of his involvement in drug traffickingMore example sentences
- There is no doubt that both had contact with and some involvement in the drug subculture.
- The involvement of America was particularly calculated to appeal to republicans.
- The court was told that he became involved because of his own involvement in drug use.
- 1.1Emotional or personal association with someone: she knew that involvement with Adam would only complicate her lifeMore example sentences
- He denied any involvement with the tattooed Sabrina, who is a close friend of his wife's.
- Cantor's involvement with her clients goes far beyond professional detachment.
- These facts are easy to miss in the real world where we can blame space and geography for our involvement with others.