- A salt or ester of iodic acid.More example sentences
- For acid-base reactions, sodium carbonate, sodium tetraborate, benzoic acid, potassium hydrogen phthalate, and potassium hydrogen iodate make up the complete list.
- Amid concerns for safety in light of continued terrorist threats, the watchdogs at Consumerlab.com in June released a review of potassium iodide/potassium iodate.
- The integrated iodate and total-iodine concentrations accompanying accelerated growth of natural phytoplankton in eight 14-m deep mesocosm experiments did not vary significantly.
More definitions of iodateDefinition of iodate in:
- The US English dictionary