- A device which produces ionization, especially one used to improve the quality of the air in a room.More example sentences
- According to the company's president, the bulb uses no toxic chemicals, is more cost-effective than HEPA filters and air ionizers, which only trap airborne particles.
- In some cases, the ionizers were used in combination with portable air filters, instead of the botanical extract.
- The third electrode may also be used to switch the mode of operation of the discharge source from a gas phase ionizer to an electrospray ionizer.
More definitions of ionizerDefinition of ionizer in:
- The US English dictionary