- Any of a class of polymer materials consisting of thermoplastic resins stabilized by ionic cross-linkages, used to make dental cement and sealants.More example sentences
- The final one, which is 1444, with insertion of glass ionomer followed by composite resin.
- the golf ball's mantle is made of firm rubber, unlike other multilayer balls with mantles of ionomers or plastics.
- Most solid balls use an outer layer made of ionomer.
More definitions of ionomerDefinition of ionomer in:
- The US English dictionary