Definition of iridology in English:
(In alternative medicine) diagnosis by examination of the iris of the eye.
- When I leafed through one, I noticed it was plugging alternative medicine: homeopathy, herbalism, iridology, and acupuncture.
- As a student and protégé of the beloved Dr. Christopher, I began my career as an herbalist using iridology as the sole diagnostic method.
- Balham Therapy Rooms, based in Balham High Road, offers a range of therapies, including acupuncture, iridology, reiki and homeopathy.
- Example sentences
- No wonder they're running to alternative medicine and paying good money to iridologists, aromatherapists and homosexualpaths to cure their cancer.
- If the customers then wish to purchase treatment that is not beneficial they will of course be free to do so and the homoeopaths, iridologists, colonic irrigationists, and the rest can flourish.
- An iridologist can do an examination with nothing more than an iridology map, a magnifying glass, and a flashlight.
Definition of iridology in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan