• black English
- Nice, good, or pleasing (used as a general term of approval): the place is jumping with irie vibes I feeling irieMore example sentences
- It has been a pretty good long weekend with a fair amount of irie vibes and lots of camaraderie and alcohol.
- A couple of Red Stripe Beers helped to make the vibes more irie.
- Anyway, I gave them bills, which they gladly accepted and the food was irie.
exclamationBack to top
- Used by Rastafarians as a friendly greeting.More example sentences
- Took the ham outta the oven and tasted the first slice…irie!
perhaps representing a pronunciation of all right.
More definitions of irieDefinition of irie in:
- The US English dictionary