- Articles made of iron, typically domestic implements: [as modifier]: exquisite handcrafted ironware tablesMore example sentences
- Even so, about 400 relics, including silverware, jade ware, copperware, ironware and earthenware, were found during excavation work.
- With the push of the northeast monsoon, their dhows brought ironware, glassware, textiles, and took home rhino horn, ivory and slaves.
- Many industrial commodities, such as small ironware or cloth, were produced by scattered domestic workers, and in any case had a high value which could bear the cost of transport.
More definitions of ironwareDefinition of ironware in:
- The US English dictionary