Definition of irrelative in English:
1Unconnected or unrelated.
- This algorithm provides robust results in the presence of correlated and irrelative variables or/and outliers.
- It is due to these interests that Article 98 of the RA Constitution proscribes judges to hold any office irrelative to his/her official duties.
- It is an application system provided to the customers, that is irrelative to operation system, database and middleware.
- As one types keyword tags, he should choose the keywords which relate to content of that front page to avoid surplus, irrelative or duplicate keywords.
- Remember, if there is any thing irrelative brought forward, they have to thank themselves for it.
- Payment and download modules are irrelative to session problems.
- irrelatively adverb
- Example sentences
- As to me, irrelatively strong reaction against cancer can be caused by two possible fears.
- Because of the irrelatively fast development, tumours in children serve as a model of carcinogenesis
- Computers then were stationary and intended for successive or batch problem solution irrelatively to the real time and dynamic parameter changes.
Definition of irrelative in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.