- Impossible to cure or put right: irremediable marital breakdownsMore example sentences
- The harm caused by homicide is absolutely irremediable, whereas the harm caused by many other crimes is remediable to a degree.
- The extinction of animals and plant species and the depletion of non-renewable resources are irremediable crimes.
- If they doubt that, their doubt is irremediable.
- More example sentences
- But it is irremediably confused and confusing.
- Others say that real art there was impossible, that it was irremediably contaminated by the propagandistic powers of socialism.
- ICON is a word that has irremediably lost its original meaning.
late Middle English: from Latin irremediabilis, from in- 'not' + remediabilis 'curable' (from remedium 'remedy').
More definitions of irremediableDefinition of irremediable in:
- The US English dictionary