Impossible to replace if lost or damaged: do not send valuable or irreplaceable photographs some favourite old books are irreplaceable
More example sentences
- They haven't got much out of it but it is all irreplaceable damage.
- Celtic's problems this coming season could be whether they can replace the irreplaceable.
- He did hope that Sara could contain the problem before any of his irreplaceable artworks were damaged.
- Example sentences
- Jason shows once again why he is such an irreplaceably compelling voice in the blogosphere.
- But you should make the investment, because at her best she is irreplaceably funny.
- According to Levy, resourcefulness in managing non-routine tasks is an irreplaceably human way of being smart.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: ir|re¦place|able
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.