Impossible to replace if lost or damaged: do not send valuable or irreplaceable photographs some favourite old books are irreplaceable
More example sentences
- They haven't got much out of it but it is all irreplaceable damage.
- Celtic's problems this coming season could be whether they can replace the irreplaceable.
- He did hope that Sara could contain the problem before any of his irreplaceable artworks were damaged.
- Example sentences
- Jason shows once again why he is such an irreplaceably compelling voice in the blogosphere.
- But you should make the investment, because at her best she is irreplaceably funny.
- According to Levy, resourcefulness in managing non-routine tasks is an irreplaceably human way of being smart.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.