- Having or involving no net electric charge or difference in electrical potential.More example sentences
- The use of polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis also can be used to determine the isoelectric charge of proteins (pI).
- This is because separation according to the isoelectric point and the molecular weight are carried out through time-consuming gel electrophoresis analysis.
- This revealed the presence of three or four acidic proteins with slightly different isoelectric points.
More definitions of isoelectricDefinition of isoelectric in:
- The US English dictionary