- Each of two or more enzymes with identical function but different structure.More example sentences
- Adverse drug reactions are possible if the drug is an inhibitor of CYP isoenzymes and disrupts enzyme function.
- Human alkaline phosphatase isoenzymes have attracted much interest because of their clinical implications.
- These new findings highlight the physiological importance of different GS1 isoenzymes in plant nitrogen metabolism.
More definitions of isoenzymeDefinition of isoenzyme in:
- The US English dictionary