- Based on or concerned with specific problems or concerns rather than an overall ideology: issue-based politics she wanted to pursue an issue-based agendaMore example sentences
- We look forward to legitimate, constructive, issues-based debates hosted by news organizations.
- The democracy movement was issues-based - as soon as the problem was resolved, the joint work ended.
- The only issues-based politics that gets most artists riled up are pragmatic issues such as getting paid and being represented fairly.
More definitions of issue-basedDefinition of issue-based in:
- The US English dictionary