Definition of itchy in English:
adjective (itchier, itchiest)
Having or causing an itch: dry, itchy skin an itchy rash
More example sentences
- It causes a red, itchy rash on the skin that appears first on the abdomen or back and face and then spreads to other parts of the body.
- Prickly heat is a very itchy red skin rash, causing a prickling or burning feeling.
- She says she has been feeling weak and giddy and has developed a widespread itchy skin rash.
have (or get) itchy feet
- informal Have or develop a strong urge to travel or move from place to place: she’s getting itchy feet I have permanently itchy feetMore example sentences
- Terry then had itchy feet again and moved to Perth.
- You may have a tendency to get itchy feet at times and need change and travel.
- I had just qualified and I suppose I had itchy feet.
Words that rhyme with itchybitchy, kitschy, pitchy, Richie, titchy, twitchy
Definition of itchy in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan