- A plug consisting of a single shaft used to make a connection which transmits a signal, typically used in sound equipment.More example sentences
- The audio cable supplied in the box has stereo plugs at one end (to plug into the receiver) but a single jack plug at the other end.
- The earth wire was wired to a jack plug… with enough length to reach the earth socket in the underside of the PSU.
- How do you take a set of front-panel switch and LED cables that end in 3.5mm jack plugs and interface them in an attractive way with the tiny wee pins on a motherboard?
More definitions of jack plugDefinition of jack plug in:
- The US English dictionary