- A toilet.More example sentences
- The study suggests that kids who smoked at 16 spent less time later on in school, not because they hung out in the jacks, but because smoking revealed something about how they valued the future.
- Sure jasus, I've been in pubs where there were all manner of sexes in different jackses and god knows what was happening.
- Gary Howlett lets out a howl of despair in the jacks when he discovers there's no toilet paper.
variant form of jakes.
More definitions of jacksDefinition of jacks in:
- The US English dictionary