- A green, blue, or white mineral which is one of the forms of jade. It is a silicate of sodium, aluminium, and iron and belongs to the pyroxene group.More example sentences
- In particular, it would have been good to include fancy colored sapphires (other than padparadsha), demantoid, jadeite, red beryl, and benitoite, to name a few.
- This jadeite is multicolored white, green, and rare lavender.
- Of the two kinds of jade, jadeite and nephrite, the former is harder than the latter and cannot be scratched with a penknife blade.
More definitions of jadeiteDefinition of jadeite in:
- The US English dictionary