- Use jargon to talk about: (as adjective jargonized) the jargonized world of information superhighwaysMore example sentences
- He has actually lived what careerist academics prefer to patronise and jargonise in structuralist abstraction.
- For in whichever way you wish to package or jargonise it, there is a ` cost’ and a ` benefit’ to every management decision.
- From ‘co-production’ to the ‘proactive de-concentration of deprivation’, the government's regeneration policy is stuffed full of jargonised platitudes.
More definitions of jargonizeDefinition of jargonize in:
- The US English dictionary