- A tea perfumed with dried jasmine blossom.More example sentences
- Green tea, jasmine tea and chai may soothe the body, but try Chinese bamboo wind chimes for that friend who needs some peace of mind.
- All through the month, Lobby Lounge serves fresh-cut and fresh-made imperial Chinese tea featuring Dragon Well, King Kuan Ying, Oolong and jasmine tea.
- If you are looking for a place to wind down, you may enter the old-style tea house and enjoy a cup of jasmine tea.
More definitions of jasmine teaDefinition of jasmine tea in:
- The US English dictionary