Definition of jaw-dropping in English:
Amazing: a jaw-dropping display of slick trickery
More example sentences
- Visiting India, as an eight year old was one of the most jaw-dropping and exhilarating experiences I have ever had.
- Perahia's never found wanting technically, and there are some jaw-dropping displays of speed and power
- Afterwards, all three put on a jaw-dropping a cappella gospel medley that left everyone's spine tingling with pleasure.
- Example sentences
- And then, in the middle of all this angst comes a jaw-droppingly wonderful musical episode, with the whole cast breaking out in witty, tuneful songs advancing the plot creatively.
- His politics are jaw-droppingly simplistic for the most part, particularly from about the 15th film onwards, and yet you look back at them with great affection.
- Not until the the jaw-droppingly inane finale on the Brooklyn Bridge are we put out of our misery, as the film attempts to realise its theme of spiritual and corporeal convergence.
Definition of jaw-dropping in:
- US English dictionary