- A style of popular dance music incorporating elements of jazz and funk: [as modifier]: buzzy garage with a jazz-funk vibeMore example sentences
- There's Orb-like techno delivered with a deft, light-fingered touch as if played by a highly proficient lounge orchestra, and there's even just a dash of 70s jazz funk of the Donald Byrd / Places And Spaces era.
- Miles Davis, one of the giants of jazz, was also at 1970s event providing a bewildering display of jazz funk and fusion music which left some hippies confused and some begging for more.
- It'll be an evening of instrumental tunes, mostly covering in a fusion style, with a splash of jazz funk, plus some of Neil's original songs.
More definitions of jazz funkDefinition of jazz funk in:
- The US English dictionary