- A gesture originating in musical theatre, in which the hands are waved rapidly to and fro with the palms facing forward and the fingers splayed, used typically to express or indicate excitement or triumph.More example sentences
- Even Bob Fosse could never have imagined jazz hands like this.
- Over at Labour HQ, they are practising their jazz hands.
- Suddenly, all the world's a stage filled with soulful duets and jazz hands.
More definitions of jazz handsDefinition of jazz hands in:
- The US English dictionary