- A modern martial art incorporating elements of kung fu, fencing, and boxing, devised by the American actor Bruce Lee.More example sentences
- You're a big advocate of jeet kune do, the martial arts discipline created by Bruce Lee.
- Most of his daily activities had involved weight lifting, painting, mind exercises, pencil drawings, extensive physical training and intense martial arts training: karate, 6-style kung fu, jeet kune do, kickboxing, kendo, even judo.
- Lee choreographs all his own fights based on jeet kune do, his own form of martial art.
from Cantonese, literally 'the way of the intercepting fist'.
More definitions of jeet kune doDefinition of jeet kune do in:
- The US English dictionary