- Of or involving the jejunum and the ileum, usually with reference to a bypass operation in which they are connected.More example sentences
- Other conditions associated with NASH include Weber-Christian disease, extensive small bowel resection, and jejunoileal bypass.
- The jejunoileal bypass no longer is a recommended bariatric surgical procedure.
- Some doctors consider surgery for obesity to be a waste of resources, and others remember the poor results from earlier procedures such as the jejunoileal bypass.
More definitions of jejunoilealDefinition of jejunoileal in:
- The US English dictionary