(also • trademark Jell-O)
noun[mass noun] North American
- A fruit-flavoured gelatin dessert made up from a commercially prepared powder.More example sentences
- Children may enjoy Popsicles, Jell-O, ice cream, or applesauce.
- With many names - Jell-O, aspic, jelly, gelee and so on - gelatin has an identity of its own.
- The above-mentioned red Jell-O is an easy dessert if you happen to have a heart-shaped cookie cutter.
More definitions of jelloDefinition of jello in:
- The US English dictionary