- A large flat-sided metal container for storing or transporting liquids, typically petrol or water.More example sentences
- Children and adults, including elderly men and women, filled jerricans and other containers with water.
- En route to a hotel, we handed out sparkling new cooking pots and jerrycans to bemused beggars.
- When he completed the program and came back here the parents gave him a jerrycan full of petrol.
More definitions of jerrycanDefinition of jerrycan in:
- The US English dictionary