- A type of passenger-carrying hydrofoil: [as modifier]: a jetfoil serviceMore example sentences
- Today, the shipping, property, hotel and investment company owns one of the world's largest fleets of high-speed jetfoils.
- You can travel easily between the seven Canary islands by plane, ferry or jetfoil.
- Just a 50-minute jetfoil ride from Hong Kong, Macau has never subscribed to its bigger neighbor's demolition fixation.
More definitions of jetfoilDefinition of jetfoil in:
- The US English dictionary