Nervous or unable to relax: caffeine makes me jittery
More example sentences
- Central Office at the moment is a nervous, jittery, uneasy place.
- Stories of other children succumbing would turn me into a jittery nervous wreck.
- They were jittery now and reacted nervously to any movement around their dugouts.
- Example sentences
- Horrocks seems placid but you get the feeling there's a fidgety jitteriness convulsing somewhere near the surface.
- And also, let me say something in defense of jitteriness.
- The only likely side-effect might be a mild jitteriness.
Words that rhyme with jitteryglittery, skittery, twittery
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: jit|tery
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.