Nervous or unable to relax: caffeine makes me jittery
More example sentences
- Central Office at the moment is a nervous, jittery, uneasy place.
- Stories of other children succumbing would turn me into a jittery nervous wreck.
- They were jittery now and reacted nervously to any movement around their dugouts.
- More example sentences
- Horrocks seems placid but you get the feeling there's a fidgety jitteriness convulsing somewhere near the surface.
- And also, let me say something in defense of jitteriness.
- The only likely side-effect might be a mild jitteriness.