Definition of jittery in English:
Nervous or unable to relax: caffeine makes me jittery
More example sentences
- Central Office at the moment is a nervous, jittery, uneasy place.
- Stories of other children succumbing would turn me into a jittery nervous wreck.
- They were jittery now and reacted nervously to any movement around their dugouts.
- Example sentences
- Horrocks seems placid but you get the feeling there's a fidgety jitteriness convulsing somewhere near the surface.
- And also, let me say something in defense of jitteriness.
- The only likely side-effect might be a mild jitteriness.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan