- A miscellaneous group of articles, especially when sold or bought together: a job lot of stuff I bought from a demolition firmMore example sentences
- The closure of the gap and the erection of a new flyover have been put together in what seems to be a bureaucratic job lot.
- This is because IL&P is only interested in NIB, whose Australian parent has said it will only sell NIB and Northern Bank as a job lot.
- Fitzroy ended up being sold to Brisbane as part of a job lot for $18.75 and a slab of beer.
More definitions of job lotDefinition of job lot in:
- The US English dictionary