- A West African stew made with rice, chilli peppers, and meat or fish.More example sentences
- A west African one-pot meal, jollof rice, is also popular.
- Ambassador Fernandez bought Christian a house for $280,000 and sent him to London to learn how to prepare Nigerian dishes such as asaro (yam porridge) and jollof rice.
- No disrespect intended, but have you and your husband tasted everyone's jollof rice to make such a statement?
jollof, variant of Wolof.
More definitions of jollof riceDefinition of jollof rice in:
- The US English dictionary