- A thin stick consisting of a substance that burns slowly and with a fragrant smell, used as incense.More example sentences
- However, smoking is not the only way that cannabis can be consumed, it can be baked into cakes and biscuits, made into tea or even just burned in a room like a joss stick, all of which are harmless.
- It's a Chinese tradition to have a joss stick counter outside their temples, so devotees can light them and leave when there is no time to actually walk in and pray.
- Some people spent more than 400,000 yuan to gain the right to plant the first joss stick in various temples.
More definitions of joss stickDefinition of joss stick in:
- The US English dictionary