A person who writes for newspapers or magazines or prepares news to be broadcast on radio or television: foreign journalists had been expelled from the area he was a seasoned TV journalist
More example sentences
- The reason Ken and many others feel moved to write to newspapers and journalists is that they care.
- It's not entirely true that newspaper journalists are paid to get their facts right.
- As well as a musician and poet he is a journalist, broadcaster and commentator.
reporter, correspondent, newsman, newswoman, newspaperman, newspaperwoman, columnist, writer, commentator, reviewer, blogger;
- More example sentences
- Some journalists have very bad journalistic habits and are a disgrace to their profession.
- According to journalistic reports, the sub-source was a senior Iraqi military officer.
- The key test is rigorous editorial judgement based on a reliable journalistic process.