- 1The control column of an aircraft.More example sentences
- The joystick allows the winchman to adjust the position of the aircraft in regard to the rescuees.
- A conventional joystick controls pitch and roll, and the rudder pedals are large and effective.
- It was a tandem-seated airplane with a control wheel up front and a joystick in the back.
- 1.1A lever that can be moved in several directions to control the movement of an image on a computer or similar display screen.More example sentences
- Computer games allow joysticks and controllers to change a point of view in response to player actions.
- Everyone who has a computer has a keyboard, but not everyone has a joystick or gamepad.
- I have the option of controlling with keyboard, joystick, mouse, gamepad, or wheel.
More definitions of joystickDefinition of joystick in:
- The US English dictionary