Definition of judicial in English:
Of, by, or appropriate to a law court or judge; relating to the administration of justice: a judicial inquiry into the allegations a judicial system
More example sentences
- Such fairness demands a fair judicial process administered by an impartial judiciary.
- Judicial protection in Punjab improved and many people were using the judicial system.
- It is achieved by a conventional process of judicial construction of legislation.
- Example sentences
- The cases establish in this jurisdiction that you cannot judicially review a failure to prosecute.
- On the basis of the evidence, could a properly instructed jury, acting judicially, have reasonably rendered a verdict of guilty?
- It was clear that, even before the Act, the tribunal had always to act judicially and thus be subject to the rules of natural justice.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan