Definition of juicehead in English:
1A heavy drinker.
- The only issue is that portion of drinkers who are juiceheads but won't own up to it.
- The alcohol was so potent that upper class juiceheads turned to all nature of seltzers, tonic waters, juices and citrus to sand the edges off their cocktails.
- Juiceheads, however, were a problem when they drank too much.
1.1An athlete or sports player who habitually takes anabolic steroids.
- I hate it when I'm at the gym and I wanna use the medicine balls but all these juiceheads are there.
- I was a skinny kid and some juiceheads told me to quit running if i wanted to get huge.
- I only call people "juiceheads" if they are disgustingly vain and rude and think a ton of gear use makes them some sort of God.
Definition of juicehead in:
- US English dictionary