Definition of juicehead in English:
1A heavy drinker.
- The only issue is that portion of drinkers who are juiceheads but won't own up to it.
- The alcohol was so potent that upper class juiceheads turned to all nature of seltzers, tonic waters, juices and citrus to sand the edges off their cocktails.
- Juiceheads, however, were a problem when they drank too much.
1.1An athlete or sports player who habitually takes anabolic steroids.
- I hate it when I'm at the gym and I wanna use the medicine balls but all these juiceheads are there.
- I was a skinny kid and some juiceheads told me to quit running if i wanted to get huge.
- I only call people "juiceheads" if they are disgustingly vain and rude and think a ton of gear use makes them some sort of God.
Definition of juicehead in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia