Definition of juicehead in English:
1A heavy drinker.
- I wish they would criminalize alcohol so I could listen to these juiceheads whine!
- On one such Saturday night, the phone rang, and it was two juiceheads drinking at the Hotel across the alley.
- Juiceheads, however, were a problem when they drank too much.
1.1An athlete or sports player who habitually takes anabolic steroids.
- Juiceheads avoid gynecomastia by taking anti-estrogens, or by exclusively using steroids that can't be converted to estrogen.
- Something tells me that she does not need to hire a juicehead to beat him.
- I only call people "juiceheads" if they are disgustingly vain and rude and think a ton of gear use makes them some sort of God.
Definition of juicehead in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.