- (In the US) a college offering courses for two years beyond high school, either as a complete training or in preparation for completion at a senior college.More example sentences
- In China these institutions are known as workers colleges, junior colleges, and two-year vocational universities.
- The campaign will start in elementary schools next week and then be extended to high schools and junior colleges, the ministry said in a statement.
- It has control of the development and administration of the Government and Government-aided primary schools, secondary schools, and junior colleges.
More definitions of junior collegeDefinition of junior college in:
- The US English dictionary